Our Master Lab Sheet Mask Collection features an ultra thin hydrating sheet mask made of natural cellulose for even and consistent absorption of active ingredients! Each Mask features a customized formula that targets specific skin concerns: Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C - Hydrating Water type formula Snail Mucin - Nourishing Essence type formula Ceramide - Moisturizing Serum type formula, Caviar .
WHAT MAKES IT GOOD?
Unlike conventional sheet masks made with cotton, the 'nude seal' technology used in this collection features a ultra thin skin-fitting material that comfortably clings to all facial contours for effective delivery of the concentrated serum.
- Snail Mucin: Regenerating and anti-aging
- Hyaluronic Acid: Locks in moisture, boosts elasticity, and visibly plumps fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin C: Brightens and evens complexion.
- Ceramide: Moisturizes skin and help to protect the skin's barrier.
- Centella Asiatika: Protects skin and provides a soothing effect.
- Collagen: Supports skin structure and elasticity with skin-firming protein for a youthfully-smooth appearance.
- EGF: A polypeptide (or molecular chain of amino acids) developed to speed wound recovery, EGF stimulates skin growth at the cellular level.
- Caviar: Provides skin with nutrition, hydration, and anti-aging benefits.
HOW TO USE?
- Apply mask on clean and towel dried face.
- Keep mask on face for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove mask and gently pat excess serum onto face and neck until fully absorbed.
TIP: For an extra cooling and soothing effect, store your masks in the refrigerator.